Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ

Список форумов » Ваша первая категория » Корзина

Правила форума

Сюда будут переправляться сомнительные темы перед их удалением. Напоминаем, темы из "Корзины" могут быть удалены в любой момент.
В принципе, если Администрация поменяет своё мнение о теме, она может быть переведена из "Корзины" в иные разделы форума.

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: but its the coaches and the pla
 Сообщение Добавлено: 03 июл 2018, 17:24 
младший урядник
младший урядник

World No. 1 Jason Day hopes a return to sunny weather -- and the scene of past glory -- can help him put his Open disappointment aside.Day failed to make an impression on the leaders at Royal Troon last week and eventually finished tied 22nd on one over par, 21 shots behind winner Henrik Stenson.The Australian hopes to get that out of his system at the RBC Canadian Open at Glen Abbey this week, an event he won last year before following up with his first major title at the US PGA Championship.Those two events come back to back this year, with the PGA taking place at Baltusrol next week, and Day is looking forward to the chance to relive past success -- away from the wind and rain of Scotland.The 28-year-old said: Ive got Canada now. Im pumped to get back to some 90-degree weather, dont have to wear three or four layers every day.The fans are fantastic. Im looking forward to playing Glen Abbey, its a beautiful golf course, really fun to play. Then obviously the PGA is the first time Ive ever defended a major championship.So Ill try to soak up the experience of what that entails with regards to the start of the week, but once Thursday comes around you have to go out there and execute and play good.Im excited about that but also excited to defend Canada as well.Dustin Johnson, the world No. 2, will also be in action in Oakville, Ontario after a quiet outing at the Open. The U.S. Open champion had been the pre-tournament favourite in South Ayrshire but finished 18 shots behind Stenson in a tie for ninth.Johnson said: It was just okay. I felt like I hung in there pretty well and hit a lot of good shots but just struggled on the greens.Im looking forward to getting back to some warm weather and playing on some fast greens. I think its a golf course where if I drive it well, Im going to play pretty well.Stenson, Rory McIlroy, Jordan Spieth, Bubba Watson, Rickie Fowler and Open runner-up Phil Mickelson are among the leading players sitting out the event as they focus on Baltusrol preparations. Graeme McDowell, who has ground to make up in the race for Ryder Cup places, and Matthew Fitzpatrick are among the British entrants. Bilal Nichols Jersey . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Cheap Bears Jerseys . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. http://www.authenticbearsshopnfl.com/james-daniels-jersey/ . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Kylie Fitts Jersey . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Bears Womens Jerseys .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- After the New York Jets second straight clunker in prime time, Todd Bowles pointed the finger solely at himself.There were plenty of mistakes, bad decisions and poorly executed plays to go around in a 34-13 loss to the Miami Dolphins on Saturday night. But the head coach insisted on shouldering the blame.You dont explain it, Bowles said after his team dropped to 4-10. Its all on me. I did a terrible job, as far as getting these guys ready to play. We were ready to play in the first half, but the second half, me being the head coach of this team and us not looking very good right now, its all a direct reflection on me.I take full responsibility.This latest embarrassing defeat came in front of a stadium that was half-filled, and with plenty of Dolphins fans decked out in aqua, orange and white. And, it came 12 days after the Jets were blown out at home by Indianapolis 41-10 in a Monday night game that had many wondering if the players had quit on Bowles.That doesnt appear to be the case with New York, which was simply outclassed in the second half by a Miami team with its sights set on making the playoffs for the first time since 2008. Meanwhile, Woody Johnsons Jets havent been to the postseason in six years.They were prepared, but when we play like that, it all falls on me, Bowles said. It starts at the top. Ive got to do a better job, and theyve got to do a better job. But it starts with me.Both losses were on national TV, too.The Jets actually started quickly in this one, something they talked all week about doing after being dismal in the first half of their last two games.On the Jets first possession, Petty guided them 75 yards in seven plays for a 7-0 lead, connecting with Robby Anderson for a 40-yard touchdown. New York trailed 13-10 at halftime, but outgained Miami 225 yards to 129, giving the Jets some hope they could win consecutive games for only the second time this season.Then came the third quarter, and it all went downhill in a hurry.It just started to snowball, left tackle Ben Ijalana said.After rookie Juston Burris first career interception ended Miamis first possession of the second half, New Yorkks drive stalled after four plays.dddddddddddd Lachlan Edwards had his punt attempt blocked by Walt Aikens, who then pounced on the ball and ran it in 11 yards for a touchdown.It started the swing, Bowles said. There were about four or five minutes of bad football played in that span.On the Jets next play from scrimmage, Pettys pass for Anderson was picked off by Tony Lippett. Five plays later, Matt Moore hit Dion Sims for a 1-yard touchdown that made it 27-10.After New York went three-and-out, Moore put the game away with his career-high fourth TD throw, a 66-yard pass that sent many of the remaining Jets fans for the exits -- and it was still only the third quarter.We went down 20 points in about four minutes, defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson said. We could never get in a groove.Petty, making his third NFL start, showed flashes on a few throws, such as the TD to Anderson. But he also hung a handful of throws, and was victimized at times by drops from several receivers before leaving in the fourth quarter with a chest injury.Im not going to sit up here and give Bryce an assessment, said wide receiver Brandon Marshall, who had one of those drops. None of us have played well this season. Thats what Id say. Weve only won four games, so weve lost -- stunk it up.The Jets have two games left in this dismal season, and will have plenty of questions in the offseason. Bowles job situation might be the biggest -- especially as the heat continues to get turned up with each bad loss.Its everybody, Wilkerson said. As coaches, you want to take the blame, but its the coaches and the players. Theyre coaching, but were out there playing. We have to do a better job of executing.Running back Bilal Powell was one of the few bright spots for the Jets, rushing for 84 yards on 16 carries and catching 11 passes for 78 yards.No one wants to be 4-10, he said. You look around and we have a talented team. Hopefully we can just finish the season out strong.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Список форумов » Ваша первая категория » Корзина